Sunday, November 1, 2009

Freshest Kicks on the Planet?

Ok, so I have spent the last few months trying to replace my worn-out And1 pair of basketball shoes but have not had much luck.

It's not as though there aren't enough shoes in the world to choose from - i'm just really picky about what kicks I wear on the basketball court. I've decided to bust a new pair of Nike bball shoes cos it's been a while.

I've been cruising on ebay and surfing the net to no avail...till now.

http://www.nikeselling.com/

Just check out the site and you will know what I mean. They have the freshest kicks on the planet and comes with enough colour options to rival your nearest rainbow.

Below are current front runners to be purchased:




If someone would like to buy all 3 for me that would be super!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia